3/22/2011

そう、ただROCKなの


Good morning rockin' people!  :-)
Bit chilly but beautiful morning here!

Are you familiar with IT, computer, machine stuff?
Me,,, basically NO!  lol
But I do some easy simple things on my computer
like iTunes♪
I like listening to iTunes radio while I'm sitting here.
It has a lot of stations! 
Where I tune in to is
"camorock"
80's meatal, hair, glam, sleaze, Nu-Metal, it says.

Sounds like old school, huh? lol   I like this station :)
I'm listening to songs that I used to listen to back in my junior high days...
Music for me was ROCK from foreign countries.

Rock music is good! :)  It made me interested in English.
I started learning English because I wanted to understand English music.
I was just.... so attracted by rock people!  A teenage rock kid wanted to be like them.  haha!
Now, I'm still practising my English... rock is a good influence on me♪

Rock and roll ain't noise pollution. 
Rock and roll ain't gonna die,
Rock and roll is just rock and roll.

♪ the radio just played AC/DC "Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution" 

Thanks to this song, I could decide what to post here today and start writing too!  ;-)

Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support.  Thank you!

にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment