3/07/2011

いつものセリフ@レンタル屋


My weekend has just started♪

I was wondering waht to do tonight and decided to relax at home
...drinking and watching a movie.

On the way back home, I went to a DVD rental shop snd picked some movies.
One of them is my favorite "No Country for Old Men"

The first time I watched this movie was a year ago.
Then I guess I have watched again... I don't remember when but one day later.
When I walked into the DVD rental shop, I was not sure what I wanted to watch tonight.  I was looking around for a while and this movie crossed my mind.

I picked this "No Country for Old Men" and took it to Check-in...

Well,,, I knew they would ask me a question like "are you sure you're gonna take this?" things.
When I check in movies which I have already watched, they always tell me the same thing
"You have already rented this one." and they ask me if it's OK for me to pick the same one again.
I know they are just doing their duty... being kind and trying to make sure...
But I always feel like this...
"I do know that.  I chose these movies just because I want to watch them again!"  lol

I got movies, music, night snacks and some chuhai♪
Yes, I'm ready!

Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support.  Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment