3/01/2011

touch screen これ慣れる?



My new phone.
... This is totally different from my last one.

I guess this kind of "Smart Phone" is very popular now, so I got questions.

Q1:
Does everybody operate this very well?

Q2:
How long does it take us to get used to this style?

Well,,, I'm not familiar with machines or technology things at all! lol
And moreover don't really follow the instruction... I don't really read it.

I started having this phone 2 days ago.
I don't know how long it'll take but it seems I need some more days to get along with my phone.
Touching the screen is the most important thing but also the hardest part too.
Every time I touch it, I mess up! lol
My fingers are too big? I don't think so...

I hope I'll soon come to handle this ... smartly! ;-)


Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support. Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you!! I have been using this one for over a month.
    I'm not technology person either. Then why am I using this phone…

    Yes, every time I touch, I mess up too!!! I thought my finger is very dry.
    My husband has iphone, It's much easier to operate. It recognizes even my dry finger easily. I usually don't read the instruction but this time. I HAVE to read!!
    By the way, I have been wanting to share with somebody who has the same problem. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see,,,
    I guess my fingers are really dry too! lol
    Well, it's kinda hard to operate but I've got a little bit... just a little bit better than a few days ago.
    I'll keep trying!
    Thank you very much for leaving me a message.
    I'll go check yours too :)

    ReplyDelete