3/28/2011

STAIRWAY TO...


Another beautiful day!
They say it's gonna warm today,
but might rain suddenly too here in Hiroshima.

I've been trying to gather more information about colleges/universities when I have time.
Mostly on the websites.
I guess it's much more convenient than years ago thanks to the internet.
Tuition, housing, courses, scholarship, transfar...
I can see anything I want, anytime I want.
It's fun♪
...but also hard to find everything by myself! lol
Because there are many colleges in the US
and reading their websites is already like English practise... because of many new academic words that I don't really use in my daily life... :-)  That's good I guess!

Looking forward to my future... I gotta go to work today too! lol
The end of month, the inventory day, sales report deadline,,, is coming!    .....fun, fun, fun.   ahh....

♪....and she's going down a stairway to .... WORK!

Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support.  Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment