10/08/2011

たまらん香♪...これでがんばる♪

Ah.............. smells good♪
I'm addicted to this cologne in the middle of the picture. 
When I was walking around before going back to Hiroshima, I met this scent at a department store in Tokyo.  This small black bottled cologne is a limited edition, they say.  I guess I should buy one more soon because it smells so good!  If someome with this cologne walk pass, I will follow the person! lol


I know I haven't been writing much here recently.  Well, let me make an excuse... I was busy! lol
And I'm sure I'll be busier and busier at work toward Christmas and New Year season because I work at a sales department.  It's much better than being bored though! lol

So... I'm going to try to spend time for myself and treat ME good♪ :-)
Sometimes I think,,, for example exercise, I tend to think like "I know I gotta do some exercise but I've been busy.  Maybe I should start when I have more time!"... Then, I don't start it even when I got less busy!  That means I can do it whenever I really want to, even if I'm busy.  Yeah, so right! lol

I guess it sounds very strange but I feel I have 2 brains! lol
One is dominated by work stuff and another is trying to work on college + English stuff.  God is fair, everybody has 24 hours a day :-)  I gotta switch them on and off well.  Sometimes I imagine like "if I had an easier job with less responsibility, I could focus on my college plan more and improve my english faster because I would have more time" but I know it doesn't really matter like exercise thing. lol
Besides that I do prefer MY situation to an easier job.  I still keep learning a lot from managing a store.  This practical study is not waht I can get while sitting in a business class at a school ;-)  I'm lucky♪ 

Then I will treat myself better.  I should take good care of me :-)  so I can stay healthy and happy♪
It got cooler, fall has come.
Exercise, reading,,, feeding yourself with  the best season food :-)  Let's treat ourselves GOOD♪

Please click here if you like my post.
↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment