10/11/2011

POP☆POP ストレスが私を走らせる!

My current uplifting music for my exercise time :-)
LADY GAGA and NATALIA KILLS   Too pop for me? lol
I started running a few days ago.  I usually try to go about 4km but I did 6km :-) because I had more time today.  Yes, it's my day off today♪ 
I went to my running course as usual. → http://rockinwasabi.blogspot.com/2011/02/run.html
Because I hurt my knee before, I pay more attention to it and go slowly.  Sometimes I switch to walking when my knee feels funny.  So... it's more like slow jogging right now.  I try to keep doing this and I hope I will be able to run like I used to :-)

During summer time, I often went out before my holidays.  But I didn't last night. lol
I had been dealing with some... tough stuff at work for about a week.  Finally, it's getting settled ;-)  And yesterdays, I could finish the most stressful (haha!) paperwork which always takes so long!
So... I decided to go straight home last night :-) then I took a nice long bath and went to bed early... looking forward to jogging early in the morning♪
Now I feel really good!  My body's sore, haha! but I'm so relieved ;-)  I'll have a good day off today!

Please click here if you like my post.
↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment