10/19/2011

New York に行こう

After all...

"I wanna go to New York again!"

...is what I always feel.

California, Seattle, Florida... even some places in the middle of the states where people describe "in the middle of nowhere" because I was always worried about college and living expenses.
Unfortunately, I'm not a millionare,,, so far! lol
I've been working hard to save more for college.  Then I'm gonna spend it all in a few years!  ha!!
So... I decided to head for my favorite place in the world♪  Yes, that's New York City♪
I don't think I'll live and study in the city but I'll go closer to NYC so I can focus on school on week days and visit downtown sometimes on weekends ;-)
I know I get excited when I think of going to NY... much more than any other places in the world.
It was very simple ;-)

Please click here if you like my post.
↓ Thank you!
  にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment