10/26/2011

ちょいと模様替え

I've been enjoying a very relaxng night time... listeninig to D'ANGELO.
hmm... nice♪

It's been more than an year since I started posting here.

I was thinking about moving on a little... and I decided to have one more blog♪
Here's the link → http://wasabismtsurezure.blogspot.com/  「WASABISM 徒然留学記」
I'll start keeping my diary there... in Japanese! lol
Because I want it to be a blog which tells you all,,, I don't know who's gonna read it! lol,,, how I'm doing even if you don't know English at all.
And... if possible, I'd like to share my small happiness with you as much as possible.
I'll keep posting here too.  I hope here, WASABIの世界, will be more like... an English practice blog...

So,,, I will try two of them and hope you will enjoy them too ;-)

Thanks for reading!
Please click here if you like my post.
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment