10/28/2011

Life's funny♪


Thinking, thinking,,, and thinkg.
I'm thinking a lot ... in the locker room... during lunch break...
I got a new stuff to take care of at work.  I'm not gonna tell you what it is but it's a very important issue, I know.  I never consider it as a PROBLEM but I'm sure I gotta deal with it keeping myself motivated.
Things keep coming up!  Moreover, they get tougher very often! lol
But it's OK!  They (who?! lol) always give me a chance to learn and become stronger + smarter! haha!

But seriously, I'm very lucky to meet a lot of chance to learn everyday.  Working as a manager is a very important experience and career before studying business field in the US.
I appreciate all the problems and things happened to me!  ;-) 
All I can do is...  just believing I can handle them!  haha♪

No comments:

Post a Comment