10/09/2011

TOEFL 結果。良くも悪くも…

It's been more than a month since I took TOEFL but I haven't talked about it in here.
Alright, I will tell you! lol

My score was exatcly the same as the last one!
No difference even one point!

...it's kinda miracle... lol

What happened to each sections was...
READING: 6 point increased :-) 
The score report told me I moved to "intermediate" from "low"
This is very good! I knew my problem was reading.  Even a little, I'm getting better, yeah~♪
I think reading college websites was the biggest practise.  I try to READ because I want more information.  This made me used to reading, I guess.  And I try magazines and books sometimes too. :-)

LISTENING and SPEAKING: 2-3 point decreased
I still stay on "intermediate"  I was almost "High" last time but I went a little bit backward this time.
Unfortunately, I haven't had a lot of chance to have a conversation with English speakers recently.  I know that's the reason.

WRITING: 1 point decreased
Total for writing section is almost the same but the details are different.
"writing based on reading and listening" became worse. I think it might be related to my listening ability.  On the other hand "writing based on knowledge and experience" is better than before.  I was "fair" last time then I became "good" :-)  Well... good! lol  I hope my English diary is working♪

So...
Though my reading score is less than others, my English ability is more balanced than before.  lol
I know I gotta keep working on listening and speaking too.
But I learned it's so obvious that English study is directly connected to the result!
If you do, it'll be better.  If you don't do, it'll be worse.  This is very simple! ;-)

Please click here if you like my post.
↓ Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment