1/05/2012

B-day gift for my mom

Well, it was a few days late for this but...
Happy Birthday, mom!

I knew I was gonna send her a picture or a painting in a frame but I was not sure what to buy.  I went to some shops to find one which suits her style.  It didn't take me too long to pick one because... she is my mom! lol  I know what she likes :-)
At the third shop, I met a nice lithograph with a tender image and I took it♪  I hope she will like it.  It also matches her room, I think.
I sent her a B-day card, too.  Orange, pink, yellow flowers with many petals...  This small flower shaped card is exactly her image to me♪
  All I bought today was only this gift for my mom, but it was a very nice shopping day.  I could choose a pretty picture and I also enjoyed art a lot :-)  I want to do this more often♪

Thank you for reading!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment