1/05/2012

start blogging again♪

Last year, exactly one year ago...

I was having a day off on January 5th.
According to my post, what I did on that day was...  having my stomach checked with a camera,
and shopping after coming out from under the anesthetic.  lol 

http://www.rockinwasabi.blogspot.com/2011/01/ikamera-shopping.html

Since then, I had to take the same stomach check once again at a bigger hospital to see more details.
The result was,,, "nothing's wrong"  lol
A bump the doctor noticed was just because of a big vein under the surface of my stomach...

Age,,, is just a number, but I'm definitely getting older and older!
I want to enjoy everyday as much as possible and try to be nice to people...
and I'll love myself more this year♪  haha!
This is not New Year's resolutions but... these are things I wanna try.

Oh, and writing more often here, too ;-)

Thank you for reading!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment