1/25/2012

What I write today has nothing to do with Indian pudding but,,,

Indian rice pudding for dessert♪ 

Last night, I went to an Indian restaurant.  ...I know I've been writing about food and drinking recently!  lol  I don't know why, but I have a lot of chance to go out with my friends this month.  Maybe my busy Christmas season is one of the reasons.  I didn't really feel like going out or seeing people in my free time last month because I was having busy days through a month.  So... finally I'm enjoying my party time, I guess. :-)  My winter vacation is coming up in February♪  I'll be on a trip, yeah!

What I often felt recently is... that I'm really lucky and happy to have a lot of cool friends!  I'm always with nice people.  My friends are very caring and supportive.  Even if we don't see each other for a long time, we keep caring and we enjoy reunion whenever we can.
Sometimes I feel... not really good because I'm too stressed or becoming less confident,,, or something.  But I think I'm lucky.  I'll be given, if I keep asking and trying :-)  People support me a lot.
Human relationship is complecated and very confusing sometimes.  But I can learn a lot from it at the same time.  I'm not smart enough to be good at everything, I'm often too pure to blieve anything lol! and sometimes I'm really easy to get hurt,,, but I can be strong enough to get over the tough situation!  For better or worse, this is a part of ME ;-)  I love it!  haha!
My personality, ability, friends, nice people I know and all the chance to get better,,, I appreciate everything I got♪ 
   




No comments:

Post a Comment