1/20/2012

COOKIES


Do you like cooking?  Me... not really. lol
I can cook, but for me it's like something you are supposed to do... like brushing teeth every day.
So I never say "cooking is my hobby" and I don't really feel it's... fun.
Plus, I never try to be good at cooking!  haha!  If I cook something healthy and good enough to eat,
I'll give an A to myself♪  haha!

But there's one thing I like making and feel fun about.  That's making chocolate chip cookies :-)
Because... my cookies are really good! lol  My friends and coworkers who have had my cookies, everybody says they like my cookies and "good job" to me♪
Tip:adding my favorite flavor... cinnamon, rum, brown sugar... a little bit more than ordinary ones :-)

Mix all the ingredients together and put it on a plate with spoons... very easy ;-)
Yeah, I know it looks like Japanese TSUMIRE stuff or something. lol
But,,, just put it in a oven and wait for a transformation... 


ta-dah♪
You'll see round shaped cookies in 15 minutes with nice smell :-)
Get your milk ready♪

Thank you for reading!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ

No comments:

Post a Comment