1/22/2012

I'm in Nagoya

Good morning!  I'm in Nagoya this morning.  I took shinkansen train after work last night and came to Nagoya city to have dinner with my friends♪


My friends took me to a nice restaurant with relaxing atmosphere. ...Sorry, I forgot the name of the place...  After dinner, we moved to another night time area Sakae to have some more drink.  Because it was Sunday night,,, I know it was my bad time, my work schedule didn't match well,,, it took us for a while to find a good place in the middle of Sunday night.  But we finally got into a bar,,, an underground cigar bar.  One of my friends knew this place.  It was small but a very interesting place with the interesting owner and a friendly black cat... It was a place I haven't seen in Hiroshima.

These guys were people I spent time with in NYC 12 years ago.  Since we came back to Japan everybody started each work and got busier in each places, so I haven't seen them for more than 10 years...  10 years seems long, but actually we ourselves haven't changed at all. lol   We are still really cool friends! :-)  It was really great to see them again!  I appreciate the chance I got this time ;-)

    I woke up in a hotel room, turned on a TV and Oprah was on.  I'm gonna relax a little and get dressed later♪  I'm wondering what to do in Nagoya today.  I have a few hours before my train.  I'm thinking about walking and seeing around the center of the city.  I'll enjoy my Nagoya time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment