1/26/2012

Dentist, Movie, English class

Well,,, not many people try taking a picture of their dental floss like me,,, I guess. lol
My 2 days off has just started.  Good morning :-)
I'll go to the dentist this morning.  Taking care of my teeth is very important but it's true that checking and fixing all bad teeth sometimes require a long term treatment...  so, I deffered seeing my dentist for a while.  But I know I gotta do this before going to the states.
If I finish dentist early and smoothly (the dentist is popular and his clinic is always busy...) I want to go to a movie.  I'm thinking about watching an Italian movie called "Mine Vaganti"
Then I will join some English classes later in the evening.  
It is very cold but looks nice outside.  I hope I will enjoy the 1st day today♪  

No comments:

Post a Comment