1/10/2012

Can't wait!

Let me tell you about my happiness...
These are things that happened to me recently.


I received a very very very heartwarming letter from my friend.  She wrote to me a lot and shared her happiness with me.

One of my good friends is traveling all over the world.  She keeps telling us about her great experiences from a thousand miles away.  I really hope she keeps traveling safely!

Thanks to Facebook thing, I met my old friends there again and got plans to see them soon.  It's been more than 10 years since we had a great time in NYC♪

Miscommunication let me down, but I learned a lot from it.  I also learned good things will come up after being patient.

I feel my forever sweetheart, who really gave me the world, is always supporting me,,, no matter what.

I'm planning to my winter vacation trip to US in February,  yeah!

...and more♪


At the beginning of 2012,  I'm so excited about my future :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment