2/03/2011

Atlanta アトランタ空港

Already... Time goes so fast!
I'm heading for Japan now.
It was snowing ...a lot in New York state. TV was saying they were having a historical snow storm. It really was. Snow everywhere, everyday!
I was kinda excited though because I never have a chance to be in such heavy snow in my town, Hiroshima! It was a great experience to me.
But I was worried a little because I heard news of delays and cancellations of flights last night. I was wondering if I can go back to Japan on 4th.
Well,,, if I can't make it... that's OK because I can stay in the States longer♪ But my work... I definitely need to go back to work on weekend!So... now I'm waiting for my flight to Tokyo here in Atlanta. My first flight was on time. I could came out of stormy New York States. Everything is smooth so far.I had a good vacation time in New York. I wish I could stay longer... but I'm leaving for Japan in an hour.
I hope I'll have a good flight again!


No comments:

Post a Comment