2/04/2011

back home 今日から仕事♪

Good morning!

I'm back home♪
I was gonna update here more often but I didn't have a lot of chance to do it with my old Japanese cellphone. I've been thinking about having a new one...

Anyway, it was already after midnight when I made home.
Almost 30 hour traveling... wow, that's pretty long.

I always love traveling but I was so tired of sitting in the same small place for hours.
As soon as I got home, I went to bed and fell asleep.
Sleeping in my warm blanket stretching myself out is heaven!
I slept well last night,,, I guess I was sleeping like I'm dead.
Everything's fine with me♪

"Welcome back to reality!"
I got myself charged well during my trip, I'm ready to go back to work today♪


Thanks for reading!
I enter an English Blog Ranking.
Please click here for your support. Thank you!
↓↓↓
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment