2/12/2011

commuter 妄想のひと時

The bus I cought to go home was full with more FAMILY people than usual tonight.
I turned on my iPod and was wondering what to write here today.

It usually takes me about 40 minutes to get home by bus.
I always spend my BUS time with listening to music, reading books,
thinking about a lot of stuff like work, English, money!, hobbies, people I know,,,

I sometimes fall asleep a little.
That is one of the good points of Japan. I guess Japan is still a safe country!

I also love to imagine good stuff that I want in my future!
haha... It might sound strange but I like it very much.
Thinking about something happy freely and positively never bothers anyone!
We can think of anything we want♪

This is how I spend my free time during my commuting time.
Thinking about good stuff is much better than thinking too much about bad stuff♪

No comments:

Post a Comment