2/15/2011

relaxing time ディアンジェロ聴こぉ



As soon as I finished work today,
I tought of this...

"Wine and cheese for relaxing night time!"

Oh yeah♪
Tonight is Friday night for me.
I'm not working tommorow~♪
I'm gonna have some drink and relax.

I put some pickles too. I bought bottled pickles but I'm interested in making some at home.
If I can make some by myself, I'll be able to eat whenever I want and as much as I want... :)

And... I need good music tonight. It must be something soothing with rhythm.
...hmm...
I'll listen to D'Angelo tonight♪
No matter how he's been doing recently (because I've heard some bad news about him...)
I just like his music.
Tonight is gonna be a wine & neo classic soul night♪
Sounds really relaxing, doesn't it?

***One more thing, I know what I need for my relaxing time. A nice wine glass! haha!***


Thanks for reading!
I enter an English Blog Ranking. Please click here for your support. Thank you!
にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment