2/21/2011

春よ来い、花見よ来い



My 3day off has just started!


Thanks God!
It's a really really beautiful day...
Good for my big laundry day♪


I was thinking about being on a small trip and going somewhere...
But I decided to do my stuff here.
There are many things I need to do at home.
Because I've been busy, I haven't done anything to my room... it's getting messy! ...I don't like it.
I need to make my place nice and more comfortable.


So,,,
I'm gonna clean my room today!
All the windows open ...fortunately,I don't have hay fever :)
Enjoying the sunshine and playing nice music♪


Oh, I gotta get my spring clothes ready too.
Already looking forward to the cherry blossom party season♪



Thanks for reading.
I enter an English Blog Ranking.
Please click here for your support. Thank you!にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment