2/11/2011

lexile 読む練習

My TOEFL result by mail has arrived.
And I found something enclosed together...
"lexile mearure"I didn't know what it was.
It says "go to the web site and find books"They say the lexile measure will help me with finding a book that is suitable for my reading ability and reading practise.
Sounds good to me! Because I know I'm not good at reading and I definitely need more vocabulary!I went to their web site and put my TOEFL READING score into the measure...
I also checked some books. I want to practise with reading something interesting to me like...
Oprah Winfrey's biography...The lexile measure also shows me my reading level as a native English speaker.
They say I'm around 10 year old child level...I'm going to practise and grow up soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment