2/22/2011

朝 RUN! いいねぇ~♪


Another beautiful morning♪
The 2nd day of my 3 day off started with running!

This is my running course.
Running here along the river in the morning is so nice.

green grass (more green in summer time!)
pretty flowers, a family of ducks, othre waterfowls,,,
and nice fresh morning air!
I've ever seen a tiny snake too♪

I went running around 8 to 9 o'clock today so I didn't see many people.
If go earlier like at 7, I'll see much more people... I mean the elderly walking for their health or walking their dogs.
Some of them recognize me then we say "Good morning!" to each other and chat a little bit sometimes :) Thst's nice.

Because I see the elderly, I call my morning running "silver-kai" lol

I ran 3.6km and it took me 25minutes. I guess it's kinda slow so... it's more like jogging :)
I was gonna go more but my legs were saying "don't try too hard! just save some for later!" lol
... right, my legs were getting tired so I stopped.
I hadn't run for a long time so I think I did pretty good job for the first time♪ I'll keep trying and I'll do better♪

Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support. Thank you!にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment