2/27/2011

I'm F**kin' Perfect♪

I often humm :) while I'm working because they have been playing my favorite songs recently.


We can listen to songs from US Hit Chart stuff.
...I don't know exactly but I hear many current familiar songs...

And the music cahnnel has my favorite P!nk's songs, two of them♪

"F**kin' Perfect"... I love this song...

I think nobody's PERFECT.
Everybody makes mistakes. I do very often! :)
On the other hand, I tend to try too hard... I know "this is me"
But I get too hard on myself... sometimes :)

Then, if I feel there's nothing more I can do, I'll try telling myself
"You are fuckin' perfect to me!"

This is a good solution♪ It works :)

I'm leaving for work sooon.
This is the beginning of a week, Monday and the end of a month,,, I'll have another busy day!
I'll work hard humming "fuckin' perfect~♪" 

Thanks for reading!
Please click here for your support. Thank you!にほんブログ村 英語ブログ 英語の日記へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment